Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 5
On Friday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing the San Diego Padres.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (72-33) vs. San Diego Padres (61-47)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-162) | SD: (+136)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+128) | SD: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Tony Gonsolin (12-1) against the Padres and Sean Manaea (6-5).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (60.7%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Dodgers, San Diego is the underdog at +136, and Los Angeles is -162 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Padres. The Dodgers are +128 to cover, and the Padres are -154.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Padres on August 5, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 70, or 70%, of the 100 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 52 times in 76 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 103 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Padres have a 19-13 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 59.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, San Diego has a record of 3-3 (50%).
- In the 106 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-55-3).