Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 25
The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Nationals Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (64-30) vs. Washington Nationals (32-65)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-330) | WSH: (+265)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-154) | WSH: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Tony Gonsolin (11-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Paolo Espino (0-3) for the Washington Nationals.
Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (69.7%)
Dodgers vs Nationals Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -330 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +265 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Nationals Spread
- The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Nationals. The Dodgers are -154 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are +128.
Dodgers vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Nationals contest on July 25 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 62, or 69.7%, of the 89 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win two times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -310 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 92 opportunities.
- The Nationals have gone 25-56 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.9% of those games).
- Washington has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +250 or longer.
- Washington has played in 96 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 47 times (47-45-4).