Dodgers vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 1
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the New York Mets.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Dodgers vs Mets Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (90-39) vs. New York Mets (83-48)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Dodgers vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-132) | NYM: (+112)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+122) | NYM: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Dodgers vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Clayton Kershaw against the Mets and Chris Bassitt (11-7).
Dodgers vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (53.0%)
Dodgers vs Mets Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Mets moneyline has Los Angeles as a -132 favorite, while New York is a +112 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Mets are -146 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +122.
Dodgers vs Mets Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Mets contest on September 1 has been set at 7.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 121 games this year and have walked away with the win 88 times (72.7%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 75-28 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -148 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 54 of their 127 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mets have gone 16-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 45.7% of those games).
- New York is 4-5 (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- In the 133 games bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 65 times (65-63-5).