Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 29
MLB's Monday schedule includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the most important information about this game.
Dodgers vs Marlins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (88-38) vs. Miami Marlins (55-72)
- Date: Monday, August 29, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: LoanDepot Park -- Miami, Florida
Dodgers vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-176) | MIA: (+148)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-114) | MIA: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Michael Grove (0-0, 5.79 ERA) and Pablo Lopez (8-8, 3.66 ERA) answering the bell for the Miami Marlins.
Dodgers vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (55.3%)
Dodgers vs Marlins Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite at -176 on the moneyline while Miami is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Marlins Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (-114 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -105 to cover.
Dodgers vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Marlins game on August 29, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Dodgers vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 119 games this year and have walked away with the win 86 times (72.3%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 19 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -250 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 54 of their 124 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 73 total times this season. They've gone 22-51 in those games.
- Miami has a record of 2-4 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +205 or longer (33.3%).
- Miami has played in 127 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-67-5).