Dodgers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
MLB action on Friday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Francisco Giants.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (37-20) vs. San Francisco Giants (30-26)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Dodgers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-142) | SF: (+120)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+125) | SF: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Walker Buehler (6-2, 3.84 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Jakob Junis (3-1, 2.51 ERA).
Dodgers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (53.0%)
Dodgers vs Giants Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +120 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Giants Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are +125 to cover the runline, with the Giants being -150.
Dodgers vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Giants on June 10 is 8.5 runs. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 36, or 64.3%, of the 56 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 28 of 43 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 26 of their 58 opportunities.
- The Giants have gone 2-8 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 20% of those games).
- San Francisco has played as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- In the 53 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-22-2).