Dodgers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 21
The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Dodgers vs Reds Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (40-25) vs. Cincinnati Reds (23-43)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Dodgers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-188) | CIN: (+158)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-120) | CIN: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Tony Gonsolin (8-0) for the Los Angeles Dodgers, and Tyler Mahle (2-5) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Dodgers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.5%)
Dodgers vs Reds Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -188 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +158 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Reds Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (-120 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is +100 to cover.
Dodgers vs Reds Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Dodgers-Reds on June 21, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 38, or 62.3%, of the 61 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 24 times in 38 chances when named as a favorite of at least -188 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 26 of their 63 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 46 total times this season. They've finished 15-31 in those games.
- Cincinnati has a record of 3-16 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer (15.8%).
- Cincinnati has played in 62 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-29-1).