Dodgers vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Dodgers vs Angels Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (38-23) vs. Los Angeles Angels (29-34)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-198) | LAA: (+166)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+100) | LAA: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Dodgers vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (7-0), and Reid Detmers (2-2) answering the bell for the Los Angeles Angels.
Dodgers vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (67.2%)
Dodgers vs Angels Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Angels moneyline has the Dodgers as a -198 favorite, while the Angels are a +166 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Angels Spread
- The Dodgers are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Angels. The Dodgers are -100 to cover, while the Angels are -120 to cover.
Dodgers vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for Dodgers-Angels on June 15 is 9. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 37, or 61.7%, of the 60 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, the Dodgers have won 18 of 28 games when listed as at least -198 or better on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 62 games with a total this season.
- The Angels have won six of the 22 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (27.3%).
- The Angels have yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- The Angels have played in 59 games with an over/under set, and have combined with their opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-5).