Diamondbacks vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (55-66) vs. Kansas City Royals (50-74)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Diamondbacks vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-126) | KC: (+108)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Diamondbacks vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Zach Davies (2-4) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Jonathan Heasley for the Kansas City Royals.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (54.1%)
Diamondbacks vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Royals, Arizona is the favorite at -126, and Kansas City is +108 playing at home.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Arizona is +126 to cover the runline.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Over/Under
- Diamondbacks versus Royals, on August 23, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -122 and the under -100.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as favorites in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (56.2%) in those games.
- Arizona has a mark of 13-11 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 51 of their 118 opportunities.
- The Royals have gone 34-56 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.8% of those games).
- Kansas City is 29-51 (winning just 36.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 113 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-52-6).