Daniil Medvedev vs Nick Kyrgios Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
Medvedev vs Kyrgios US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
No. 1 Daniil Medvedev vs No. 23 Nick Kyrgios
Date: Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022
Start Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Flushing, NY
Medvedev vs Kyrgios Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Medvedev: (-182) | Kyrgios: (+150)
To Win 1st Set: Medvedev: (-152) | Kyrgios: (+118)
Set Betting: Medvedev: 3-0 (+270) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+420)
Set Betting: Kyrgios: 3-0 (+600) | 3-1 (+500) | 3-2 (+550)
Medvedev vs Kyrgios Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Medvedev in 5 sets
Medvedev vs Kyrgios Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Nick Kyrgios is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Daniil Medvedev.
- Kyrgios defeated Medvedev in three sets in their last meeting at the National Bank Open on Aug. 10, 2022.
- Medvedev defeated Wu Yibing in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Kyrgios defeated J.J. Wolf in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.