Damon Jackson vs. Daniel Argueta Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Jackson vs Argueta Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Damon "The Leech" Jackson (20-4-1, 3 KO's, 15 Submissions) vs. Daniel "The Determined" Argueta (8-0-0, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Jackson vs Argueta Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
- Damon Jackson: (N/A)
- Daniel Argueta: (N/A)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jackson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jackson by Points: (N/A)
- Jackson by Submission: (N/A)
- Argueta by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Argueta by Points: (N/A)
- Argueta by Submission: (N/A)
Jackson vs Argueta Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Jackson-Argueta prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Damon Jackson (83%)
Method of Victory: Submission (65%)
Jackson vs Argueta Betting Trends & Stats
- Damon Jackson defeated Kamuela Kirk, by submission, in his last fight on March 12, 2022.
- Daniel Argueta defeated Diego Silva, by decision, in his last fight on May 6, 2022.
- Jackson averages 2.65 strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Argueta's UFC debut.
- Jackson averages 3.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Five of Argueta's eight career fights have ended in the first round.
- Jackson has a 35% takedown defense rate.
- This fight is also Argueta's featherweight debut after being the No. 8-ranked United States professional bantamweight.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.