Dalcha Lungiambula vs Puna Soriano Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Lungiambula vs Soriano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Long Island — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Dalcha "Champion" Lungiambula (11-4-0, 5 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Punahele "Puna" Soriano (8-2-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. ET.
Venue: UBS Arena — Long Island, NY
Lungiambula vs Soriano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dalcha Lungiambula: (+220)
- Puna Soriano: (-295)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Lungiambula by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lungiambula by Points: (N/A)
- Lungiambula by Submission: (N/A)
- Soriano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Soriano by Points: (N/A)
- Soriano by Submission: (N/A)
Lungiambula vs Soriano Prediction
UFC Long Island Lungiambula-Soriano prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Puna Soriano (90%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Lungiambula vs Soriano Betting Trends & Stats
- Dalcha Lungiambula lost to Cody Brundage, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 12, 2022.
- Puna Soriano lost to Nick Maximov, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Lungiambula averages 3.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Soriano averages 4.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Lungiambula averages 3.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 53% defense rate.
- Soriano averages 3.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Lungiambula has a 75% takedown defense rate.
- Soriano averages 1.13 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.