Da Un Jung vs Dustin Jacoby Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Jung vs Jacoby Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Da Un "Sseda" Jung (15-2-1, 11 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Dustin "The Hanyak" Jacoby (17-5-1, 10 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Jung vs Jacoby Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Da Un Jung: (+118)
- Dustin Jacoby: (+150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jung by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jung by Points: (N/A)
- Jung by Submission: (N/A)
- Jacoby by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jacoby by Points: (N/A)
- Jacoby by Submission: (N/A)
Jung vs Jacoby Prediction
UFC Long Island Jung-Jacoby prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Da Un Jung (51%)
Method of Victory: Decision (52%)
Jung vs Jacoby Betting Trends & Stats
- Da Un Jung defeated Kennedy Nzechukwu, by KO, in his last fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Dustin Jacoby defeated Michał Oleksiejczuk, by decision, in his last fight on March 5, 2022.
- Jung averages 4.03 strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Jacoby averages 5.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Jung averages 3.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Jacoby averages 3.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Jung averages 2.60 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Jacoby has a 58% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.