Curtis Blaydes vs Tom Aspinall Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC London on FanDuel Sportsbook
Blaydes vs Aspinall Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: London — Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Curtis "Razor" Blaydes (16-3-0, 11 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Tom Aspinall (12-2-0, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be final fight on the main card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: 02 Arena — London, England
Blaydes vs Aspinall Odds & Betting Info
All UFC London odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Curtis Blaydes: (+108)
- Tom Aspinall: (-136)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Blaydes by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Blaydes by Points: (+440)
- Blaydes by Submission: (+1500)
- Aspinall by KO/TKO: (+210)
- Aspinall by Points: (+460)
- Aspinall by Submission: (+600)
Blaydes vs Aspinall Prediction
UFC London Blaydes-Aspinall prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tom Aspinall (75%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (74%)
Blaydes vs Aspinall Betting Trends & Stats
- Curtis Blaydes defeated Chris Daukaus, by KO/TKO in his most recent fight on March 26, 2022.
- Tom Aspinall defeated Alexander Volkov, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 19, 2022.
- Blaydes averages 3.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Aspinall averages 7.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 65% accuracy rate.
- Blaydes averages 1.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Aspinall averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Blaydes averages 6.06 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Aspinall has a 100% takedown defense rate.
UFC London Fight Card
You can find betting previews for every other fight on the UFC London fight card by clicking on any of the matchups below:
- Jack Hermansson vs. Chris Curtis
- Paddy Pimblett vs. Jordan Leavitt
- Nikita Krylov vs. Alexander Gustafsson
- Molly McCann vs. Hannah Goldy
- Paul Craig vs. Volkan Oezdemir
- Mason Jones vs. Ludovit Klein
- Marc Diakiese vs. Damir Hadzovic
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Charles Johnson
- Jai Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson
- Mandy Bohm vs. Victoria Leonardo
- Claudio Silva vs. Nicolas Dalby
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.