Cubs vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (39-57) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-57)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-188) | PIT: (+158)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+104) | PIT: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Cubs vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will give the start to Keegan Thompson (7-4, 3.54 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Bryse Wilson (1-5, 6.52 ERA).
Cubs vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (64.5%)
Cubs vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Pirates, Chicago is the favorite at -188, and Pittsburgh is +158 playing on the road.
Cubs vs Pirates Spread
- The Cubs are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Pirates. The Cubs are +104 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -125.
Cubs vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Cubs-Pirates on July 26, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been chosen as favorites in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (39.3%) in those games.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Chicago this season with a -188 moneyline set for this game.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 96 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have been the underdog on the moneyline 81 total times this season. They've finished 30-51 in those games.
- Pittsburgh has gone 12-16 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer (42.9%).
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times this season for a 38-50-8 record against the over/under.