Cubs vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
The Chicago Cubs versus the Baltimore Orioles is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cubs vs Orioles Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (34-53) vs. Baltimore Orioles (44-44)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-142) | BAL: (+120)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+158) | BAL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cubs vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Justin Steele (3-5) for the Chicago Cubs, and Spenser Watkins (2-1) for the Baltimore Orioles.
Cubs vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win 57.1%)
Cubs vs Orioles Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +120 underdog on the road.
Cubs vs Orioles Spread
- The Cubs are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Cubs are +158 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -192.
Cubs vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cubs versus Orioles game on July 13 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Cubs have won in 10, or 38.5%, of the 26 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 8-9 when favored by -126 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 40 of 87 chances this season.
- The Orioles have a 35-39 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.3% of those games).
- Baltimore is 29-35 (winning 45.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Baltimore has played in 84 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-45-3).