Cubs vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 8
The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Nationals Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (43-64) vs. Washington Nationals (36-74)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-190) | WSH: (+160)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+114) | WSH: -137 (+1.5)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cubs vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will start Keegan Thompson (8-5) against the Nationals and Anibal Sanchez (0-4).
Cubs vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Cubs vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Nationals, Chicago is the favorite at -178, and Washington is +150 playing on the road.
Cubs vs Nationals Spread
The Cubs are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. Chicago is -190 to cover, while Washington is +160.
Cubs vs Nationals Over/Under
This game has an over/under set at 7.5, with -110 odds on the over and under.
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 13 times (41.9%) in those contests.
- Chicago has been listed as a favorite of -178 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 44 of 108 chances this season.
- The Nationals are 29-65 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Washington has a 14-32 record (winning only 30.4% of its games).
- Washington has played in 109 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-50-6).