Cubs vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
In MLB action on Sunday, the Chicago Cubs play the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cubs vs Marlins Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (43-63) vs. Miami Marlins (48-59)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-130) | MIA: (+110)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+160) | MIA: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 9.0 — Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Cubs vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Adrian Sampson (0-2) for the Chicago Cubs, and Jesus Luzardo (2-4) for the Miami Marlins.
Cubs vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (51.7%)
Cubs vs Marlins Moneyline
- Chicago is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +110 underdog on the road.
Cubs vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been chosen as favorites in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (43.3%) in those games.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 11-12 when favored by -120 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 44 of their 107 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have gone 17-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.4% of those games).
- Miami is 13-32 (winning just 28.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Miami has played in 107 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-54-3).