Cubs vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
The MLB's Wednesday schedule includes the Chicago Cubs facing the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Padres Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (23-38) vs. San Diego Padres (39-24)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-124) | SD: (+106)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+140) | SD: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Cubs vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago Cubs looking to Caleb Kilian, and Ryan Weathers answering the bell for the San Diego Padres.
Cubs vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (50.5%)
Cubs vs Padres Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Cubs vs. Padres reveal Chicago as the favorite (-124) and San Diego as the underdog (+106) on the road.
Cubs vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The Padres are -170 to cover the spread, and the Cubs are +140.
Cubs vs Padres Over/Under
- A combined run total of 12 has been set for Cubs-Padres on June 15, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Cubs vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (38.9%) in those contests.
- This year, Chicago has won five of 15 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 29 of 61 chances this season.
- The Padres have won 14 of the 23 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (60.9%).
- San Diego has a 10-9 record (winning 52.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-33-2 record against the over/under.