Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022: Oregon vs Georgia How to Watch, Betting Lines, Prediction for NCAAF Game

Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022: Oregon vs Georgia How to Watch, Betting Lines, Prediction for NCAAF Game


Week 1 of the 2022 NCAA college football season is finally here. Some of the first-week matchups that fans are anticipating is the annual Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Games. This year's tilt pits two of the nation's top programs against each other as the No. 11 Oregon Ducks face the No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs.

Here's everything you need to know about the 2022 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game.

Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022 Kickoff Time

The Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game is one of the first games on the college football calendar (following a taste of Week 0 action). The contest is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 3 at 3:30 p.m. ET.

Where is Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022?

The 2022 No. 11 Oregon vs. No. 3 Georgia Chick-Fil-A Kickoff showdown will be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA. This marks the opening games on both Oregon and Georgia's 2022 calendars.

How to Watch Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022

The TV broadcast of the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game 2022 will be available nationwide on ABC. Fans can also tune into the Watch ESPN app for live streaming of the event.

Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game Prediction and Betting Lines

Georgia enters this matchup as a major 16.5-point favorite over the Ducks, according to NCAAF Odds on FanDuel Sportsbook. Georgia holds -115 odds to cover this spread, Oregon has -105 odds as a 16.5-point underdog. The Ducks are +570 on the moneyline compared to Georgia's -850 moneyline odds and an over/under has been set at 53.5 points, with -110 odds on both the over and under.

2022 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game predictions from numberFire's projection model give Georgia an 89.8% chance of winning the game. That leaves Oregon with a 10.2% chance of pulling off an upset.

Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game Oregon vs Georgia History

It's been 45 years since Oregon and Georgia collided in their first and only head-to-head matchup. The Bulldogs wound up walking out with their heads held high, defeating the Ducks by a final score of 27-16.

Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.