Charles Jourdain vs Shane Burgos Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Jourdain vs Burgos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Long Island — Main Card Featherweight Bout
Charles "Air" Jourdain (13-4-1, 8 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Shane "Hurricane" Burgos (14-3-0, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. ET.
Venue: UBS Arena — Long Island, NY
Jourdain vs Burgos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charles Jourdain: (+162)
- Shane Burgos: (-210)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Jourdain by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jourdain by Points: (N/A)
- Jourdain by Submission: (N/A)
- Burgos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Burgos by Points: (N/A)
- Burgos by Submission: (N/A)
Jourdain vs Burgos Prediction
UFC Long Island Jourdain-Burgos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Shane Burgos (70%)
Method of Victory: Decision (71%)
Jourdain vs Burgos Betting Trends & Stats
- Charles Jourdain defeated Lando Vannata, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 23, 2022.
- Shane Burgos defeated Billy Quarantillo, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Jourdain averages 5.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Burgos averages 7.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Jourdain averages 4.53 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Burgos averages 6.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 57% defense rate.
- Jourdain has a 46% takedown defense rate.
- Burgos has a 100% takedown accuracy rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.