Celtics vs. Wizards Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 27 (Boston Stays Dominant at Home)
Celtics vs. Wizards Game Info
- Date: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Time: 6:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
- Coverage: NBCS-BOS and NBCS-DC
The streaking Boston Celtics host the Washington Wizards in an Eastern Conference clash on Sunday Night. The Celtics have jumped out to the best record in the NBA at 15-4, while Wizards have held their own so far at 10-9.
Washington is coming off back-to-back road losses in Miami and will try to wrap up its road trip with a win in Boston before heading home. The Celtics, on the other hand, have won 11 of their last 12 games and are 8-1 on their home court this year.
Celtics vs. Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-310) | WAS: (+250)
- Spread: BOS: -7.5 (-110) | WAS: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
As expected, the Celtics are strong home favorites here on the moneyline and spread at FanDuel Sportsbook. The total of 221.5 is about average compared to the other games on Sunday's slate.
Celtics vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- The Celtics have compiled a 9-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 7.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Celtics games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- Wizards games this season have eclipsed the over/under seven times in 17 opportunities (41.2%).
- Against the spread, Boston has played better when playing at home, covering five times in eight home games, and four times in 10 road games.
- Washington has been better against the spread away (4-3-0) than at home (4-5-1) this year.
Celtics vs. Wizards Prediction & Pick
The Celtics have been flat-out dominant this season thanks to their incredible offense, which ranks first in both points per game and offensive rating. Boston has been blowing teams out of the water, especially at home where they've been nearly unbeatable.
The Wizards have been surprisingly solid this year after finishing last season 12 games below .500. Their defense has been their main strength so far, giving up the ninth-fewest points per game and ranking sixth in defensive rating.
Washington's offense has been a major weakness, however, generating the second-fewest points per game in the NBA. Their issues scoring the ball put them at a major disadvantage here against the high-flying Celtics, as the Wizards will be unable to keep up on the road.
Final Score Prediction: Celtics: 116 | Wizards: 104
Celtics vs. Wizards Best Bet
The Celtics are coming off back-to-back wins by double digits at home and beat the Wizards by 18 points in their previous matchup this year, seeing Boston up for another victory by a comfortable margin. Bank on the Celtics winning this game by double digits as well and covering the spread in the process.