Celtics vs. Kings Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 25 (Boston Outguns Sacramento in Shootout)
Celtics vs. Kings Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
- Coverage: NBCS-BOS and NBCS-CA
The Eastern Conference-leading Boston Celtics will host the Sacramento Kings on Black Friday at TD Garden. The Celtics have rocketed out to a 14-4 start (best in NBA) under new head coach Joe Mazzulla, while the Kings are a solid 10-7 heading into this Friday night clash.
Celtics vs. Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-350) | SAC: (+280)
- Spread: BOS: -8 (-110) | SAC: +8 (-110)
- Total: 237 (-110/-110)
As expected, Boston is a considerable home favorite on both the spread (-8) and moneyline (-350) here. This game also has the second-highest total on the Friday slate at 237 points.
Celtics vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Celtics are 8-8-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Kings won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 8.5 points or more.
- This season, Celtics games have hit the over nine times.
- Kings games this year have gone over the point total eight times in 17 opportunities (47.1%).
- In home games, Boston sports a better record against the spread (4-3-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (4-5-1).
- This season, Sacramento is 6-3-0 at home against the spread (.667 winning percentage). Away, it is 6-2-0 ATS (.750).
Celtics vs. Kings Prediction & Pick
The Celtics have been the best team in basketball so far this year, winning 10 of their last 11 games. They've also been nearly unbeatable at home, going 7-1 at TD Garden so far.
While the defense has taken a step back from last year, Boston is winning on the strength of its prolific offense, which ranks second in points per game and first in offensive rating.
The only team averaging more PPG than the Celtics this year? That would be the Kings, of course.
Boston's defense is considerably better, however, ranking 14th in fewest points allowed compared to Sacramento at 26th. In terms of defensive rating, the Celtics are 20th while the Kings are 26th.
With a stronger defense and home-court advantage, Boston should prevail in a high-scoring slugfest.
Final Score Prediction: Celtics: 123 | Kings: 118
Celtics vs. Kings Best Bet
The Kings are almost as hot as the Celtics, having won 10 of their last 13 games. They're also one of the few teams in the NBA that can keep up with (and potentially outscore) Boston offensively. Eight points is a fairly sizable spread, so bet on Sacramento to cover in what should be a back-and-forth affair.
Bet: Kings +8 (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.