Caroline Garcia vs Alison Riske Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Women's Round of 16 Match
Garcia vs Riske US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Round of 16 Match
No. 17 Caroline Garcia vs. No. 29 Alison Riske
Date: Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022
Start Time: 1 p.m. ET
Venue: Louis Armstrong Stadium — Queens, NY
Garcia vs Riske Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Garcia: (-430) | Riske: (+340)
To Win 1st Set: Garcia: (-290) | Riske: (+225)
Set Betting: Garcia: 2-0 (-145) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Riske: 2-0 (+700) | 2-1 (+600)
Garcia vs Riske Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Garcia in 2 sets
Garcia vs Riske Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alison Riske is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Caroline Garcia.
- Riske defeated Garcia in two sets in their last meeting at the Viking Open on June 9, 2022.
- Garcia defeated Bianca Andreescu in two sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Riske defeated Wang Xiyu in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.