Cardinals vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Cardinals vs Rockies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (60-49) vs. Colorado Rockies (49-63)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Cardinals vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-164) | COL: (+138)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-120) | COL: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Cardinals vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Jose Quintana (3-5) against the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (7-7).
Cardinals vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (59.5%)
Cardinals vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Rockies, St. Louis is the favorite at -164, and Colorado is +138 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Rockies Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Cardinals are -120 to cover, and the Rockies are +100.
Cardinals vs Rockies Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Rockies on August 10 has an over/under of 11.5 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.
Cardinals vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 56 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (69.6%) in those games.
- This year, St. Louis has won 18 of 25 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 52 of their 111 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies are 36-52 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Colorado has gone 16-32 (33.3%).
- Colorado has played in 110 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-52-4).