Cardinals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
MLB action on Friday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (32-26) vs. Cincinnati Reds (20-37)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-138) | CIN: (+118)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+146) | CIN: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Cardinals vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Andre Pallante (1-0) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Luis Castillo (2-3) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (50.5%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -138 favorite at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Cardinals are +146 to cover, and the Reds are -178.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Reds on June 10 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 18, or 72%, of the 25 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 12-5 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -132 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 58 opportunities.
- The Reds have compiled a 12-26 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 31.6% of those games).
- Cincinnati has a 10-22 record (winning only 31.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 53 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-25-1).