Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 9
The Friday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (81-57) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (50-86)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-205) | PIT: (+172)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-118) | PIT: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Cardinals vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Miles Mikolas (11-10) against the Pirates and Roansy Contreras (4-4).
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (60.1%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Cardinals, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +172, and St. Louis is -205 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Pirates. The Cardinals are -118 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -102.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cardinals versus Pirates contest on September 9 has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 57, or 71.2%, of the 80 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 11-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -205 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 67 of 138 chances this season.
- The Pirates have been the moneyline underdog 117 total times this season. They've gone 40-77 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +172 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 12-29 (29.3%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 134 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-65-10).