Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 7
The St. Louis Cardinals will take on the Washington Nationals in MLB action on Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (80-56) vs. Washington Nationals (48-88)
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-310) | WSH: (+250)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-140) | WSH: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The St. Louis Cardinals will give the start to Jordan Montgomery (8-3, 3.15 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Cory Abbott (0-2, 4.39 ERA).
Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (71.3%)
Cardinals vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +250 underdog on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -310 favorite at home.
Cardinals vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are -140 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +116.
Cardinals vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Nationals game on September 7, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 78 games this season and have come away with the win 56 times (71.8%) in those contests.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given St. Louis this season with a -310 moneyline set for this game.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 65 of their 136 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 39 of the 116 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.6%).
- Washington has gone 7-2 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +250 or longer (77.8%).
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 135 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 64 of those games (64-65-6).