Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 30
MLB action on Saturday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (53-47) vs. Washington Nationals (34-67)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Cardinals vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-148) | WSH: (+126)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+105) | WSH: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Dakota Hudson, and Erick Fedde (5-7) getting the nod for the Washington Nationals.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (55.6%)
Cardinals vs Nationals Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +126 underdog at home.
Cardinals vs Nationals Spread
- The Cardinals are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Nationals. The Cardinals are +105 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -126.
Cardinals vs Nationals Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Nationals, on July 30, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 33, or 68.8%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 16 of 24 games when listed as at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 101 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have a 27-58 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.8% of those games).
- Washington has an 18-39 record (winning only 31.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Washington has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times this season for a 48-48-4 record against the over/under.