Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (41-33) vs. Chicago Cubs (27-45)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-172) | CHC: (+144)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+120) | CHC: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Jack Flaherty versus the Cubs and Matt Swarmer (1-3).
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.5%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -172 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +14462 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Cubs are -144 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +120.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cardinals versus Cubs contest on June 26 has been set at 8.5, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 26 times (72.2%) in those contests.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win four times in seven chances when named as a favorite of at least -194 or shorter on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 17 of the 49 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (34.7%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +162 or longer, Chicago has a record of 3-7 (30%).
- Chicago has played in 72 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-34-4).