Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
In MLB action on Friday, the St. Louis Cardinals play the Milwaukee Brewers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (61-50) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (60-50)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-166) | MIL: (+140)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+128) | MIL: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cardinals vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Jordan Montgomery (4-3), and Eric Lauer (8-3) getting the nod for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (55.6%)
Cardinals vs Brewers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Brewers, St. Louis is the favorite at -166, and Milwaukee is +140 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. The Brewers are -154 to cover, and the Cardinals are +128.
Cardinals vs Brewers Over/Under
- The Cardinals-Brewers contest on August 12 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 58 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (69%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win 15 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 54 of 113 chances this season.
- The Brewers have been the underdog on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They've finished 9-13 in those games.
- Milwaukee has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times this season for a 55-50-6 record against the over/under.