Cameron Norrie vs Tommy Paul Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 Wimbledon Men's Round of 16 Match
Norrie vs Paul Wimbledon Schedule & Info
2022 Wimbledon Men's Round of 16 Match
No. 9 Cameron Norrie vs. No. 30 Tommy Paul
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
Start Time: 9:15 a.m. ET
Venue: All England Club — London, England
Norrie vs Paul Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 Wimbledon betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Norrie: (-192) | Paul: (+158)
To Win 1st Set: Norrie: (-150) | Paul: (+124)
Set Betting: Norrie: 3-0 (+260) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+410)
Set Betting: Paul: 3-0 (+650) | 3-1 (+500) | 3-2 (+500)
Norrie vs Paul Prediction & Pick
All Wimbledon expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Norrie in 5 sets
Norrie vs Paul Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Cameron Norrie is 2-2 straight up in four all-time matchups against Tommy Paul.
- Norrie defeated Paul in straight sets during their most recent meeting on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Norrie's best finish at Wimbledon was a third-round elimination in 2021.
- Paul is making his Wimbledon debut in 2022.
- Norrie defeated Steve Johnson in three sets during Round 3 of 2022 Wimbledon.
- Paul defeated Jiri Vesely in three sets during Round 3 of 2022 Wimbledon.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.