Cameron Norrie vs Holger Rune Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round 3 Match
Norrie vs Rune US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round 3 Match
No. 7 Cameron Norrie vs No. 28 Holger Rune
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Start Time: 11 a.m. ET
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York City, NY
Norrie vs Rune Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Norrie: (-360) | Rune: (+280)
To Win 1st Set: Norrie: (-220) | Rune: (+176)
Set Betting: Norrie: 3-0 (+165) | 3-1 (+260) | 3-2 (+430)
Set Betting: Rune: 3-0 (+1000) | 3-1 (+850) | 3-2 (+700)
Norrie vs Rune Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Norrie in 3 sets
Norrie vs Rune Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Cameron Norrie is 2-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Holger Rune.
- Norrie defeated Rune, in three sets, in their last meeting at the Western & Southern Open on Aug. 15, 2022.
- Norrie defeated Joao Sousa, in three sets, in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
- Rune defeated John Isner, by walkover, in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.