Bucks vs. Kings Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for December 7 (Milwaukee Rolls at Home)
Bucks vs. Kings Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Coverage: NBCS-CA and BSWI
The Milwaukee Bucks host the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday in a battle between two contenders. The Bucks have the second-best record in the NBA (17-6) after jumping out to a fast start, while the Kings currently have the No. 4 seed in the West at 14-9.
Both teams have played well so far, but which one will prevail in Milwaukee tonight?
Bucks vs. Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-250) | SAC: (+205)
- Spread: MIL: -6.5 (-110) | SAC: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 235.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this game as solid home favorites on both the moneyline and the spread. This game also features one of the higher totals on Wednesday's slate at 235.5 points.
Bucks vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Bucks have registered a 12-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread twice.
- Games involving the Bucks have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Kings have gone over the point total 45.5% of the time this season (10 of 22 games with a set point total).
- Milwaukee owns a better record against the spread when playing at home (9-5-0) than it does on the road (3-3-1).
- This year, Sacramento is 8-4-0 at home against the spread (.667 winning percentage). Away, it is 7-3-0 ATS (.700).
Bucks vs. Kings Prediction & Pick
This game is a classic showdown between a potent offense and a stout defense.
Sacramento holds the edge offensively, ranking second in points per game, fourth in offensive rating and fifth in pace. Milwaukee ranks middle of the pack, by comparison.
The Bucks are stronger defensively, however, giving up the third-fewest points per game and ranking second in defensive rating. They should be able to slow the Kings down enough at home to pull out the win here, especially if Giannis Antetokounmpo continues his MVP-level production on offense.
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 117 | Kings: 113
Bucks vs. Kings Best Bet
Milwaukee has come back to earth a bit since its hot start, going 8-6 over its last 14 games. Sacramento, on the other hand, is on a roll after winning three straight and 10 of its last 13.
The Bucks are the better team and should win at home, but the Kings' high-flying offense will keep the score close and enable them to cover the spread.
Bet: Sacramento Kings +6.5 (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.