Bucks vs. Jazz Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for December 17 (Milwaukee Holds Off Utah)
Bucks vs. Jazz Game Info
- Date: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Coverage: SportsNet RM and BSWI
The Utah Jazz head east to Milwaukee on Saturday to kick off a three-game road trip against the Bucks. The Jazz are coming off back-to-back home wins over the New Orleans Pelicans, while the Bucks will try to bounce back from a horrific 142-101 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies.
Bucks vs. Jazz Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-180) | UTA: (+152)
- Spread: MIL: -4.5 (-106) | UTA: +4.5 (-114)
- Total: 230 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this game as solid home favorites on the spread and moneyline. This game also features a total of 230 points, which is the second-highest on Saturday's slate.
Bucks vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- The Bucks are 14-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have been underdogs by 7 points or more six times this year and are 4-2 ATS in those games.
- Bucks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Jazz have eclipsed the over/under 53.3% of the time this season (16 of 30 games with a set point total).
- Milwaukee has done a better job covering the spread in home games (11-5-0) than it has in road affairs (3-6-1).
- Utah has performed better against the spread away (9-5-0) than at home (9-6-1) this year.
Bucks vs. Jazz Prediction & Pick
The Bucks haven't been at their best lately, losing two of their last three. Both of those games were on the road, however, and they've continued to dominate at home (13-3).
The Jazz, on the other hand, have played well recently, winning five of their last eight. They've struggled on the road, though, going 6-9 away from home.
This is shaping up to be a close game between two potential playoff teams, especially with Giannis Antetokounmpo questionable for the home squad. Milwaukee has an elite defense (second in defensive rating), which should do just enough to cool off Utah's sizzling offense (fourth in offensive rating).
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 116 | Jazz: 113
Bucks vs. Jazz Best Bet
The Jazz (17-14) are good enough to win this game outright, especially if Giannis sits. Even if they don't, they should be able to keep the game close and potentially take it down to the wire. They should also still be relatively fresh on the first game of their road trip, giving them a good chance to cover the spread.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.