Bucks vs. Cavaliers Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 25 (Milwaukee Edges Cleveland in Hard-Fought Battle)
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Coverage: BSOH and BSWI
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Milwaukee Bucks are at it again for the second time in two weeks. The two Eastern Conference rivals met up in Milwaukee on Nov. 16 with the Bucks winning handily, 113-98.
Now, the Cavaliers return to Fiserv Forum with revenge on their minds. Can Cleveland return the favor with a W? Or will Milwaukee maintain its dominance?
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-186) | CLE: (+156)
- Spread: MIL: -4.5 (-110) | CLE: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 215 (-110/-110)
While the 12-5 Bucks only leads the 12-6 Cavs by half a game in the standings, Milwaukee is still a solid favorite at home on both the spread and moneyline. This game features one of the lowest totals on Friday's slate, however, at 215 points.
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- The Bucks are 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
- This season, seven of the Bucks' games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- Cavaliers games this season have eclipsed the over/under 50% of the time (nine out of 18 games with a set point total).
- Milwaukee has done a better job covering the spread at home (7-4-0) than it has in road tilts (2-2-0).
- This season, Cleveland is 7-1-1 at home against the spread (.778 winning percentage). Away, it is 4-4-1 ATS (.444).
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
It's been a bumpy couple of weeks for the Bucks, who have gone just 3-5 since their nine-game winning streak to start the year. One of those wins came against the Cavaliers in what was easily Milwaukee's finest performance of the past three weeks.
Meanwhile, Cleveland is coming in hot after winning four in a row. All of those wins were at home, however, as the Cavaliers have lost four straight road games and haven't won on the road in nearly three weeks.
This game could go either way and should be closer than the last time they played each other, but we expect the Bucks to prevail at home again.
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 109 | Cavaliers: 106
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Best Bet
The Bucks may be the better and more experienced team, but the Cavs have momentum on their side and will be extra motivated to prove themselves after their previous poor showing against Milwaukee. Cleveland could very well win this game outright with its balanced offense (fourth in offensive rating) and defense (third in defensive rating), so take the Cavaliers with the points.
Bet: Cavaliers +4.5 (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.