Brewers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 5
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (57-48) vs. Cincinnati Reds (42-62)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-240) | CIN: (+198)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-118) | CIN: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Eric Lauer (7-3) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Robert Dugger for the Cincinnati Reds.
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (58.1%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Reds reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-240) and Cincinnati as the underdog (+198) on the road.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (-102 to cover), and Milwaukee is -118 to cover the runline.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Reds on August 5 is 9. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 45, or 57%, of the 79 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 13 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -210 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 106 opportunities.
- The Reds are 28-48 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.8% of those games).
- Cincinnati is 5-15 (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 100 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-48-2).