Brewers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
The Saturday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Padres Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (33-21) vs. San Diego Padres (31-21)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | SD: (+116)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+160) | SD: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Brewers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Aaron Ashby (1-3), and MacKenzie Gore (3-1) getting the nod for the San Diego Padres.
Brewers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.6%)
Brewers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +116 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -134 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Padres Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Padres and are favored by 1.5 runs (+160 to cover) on the runline. San Diego is -194 to cover.
Brewers vs Padres Over/Under
- Brewers versus Padres, on June 4, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Brewers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 42 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (64.3%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 27 of 40 games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of their 54 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 57.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (12-9).
- San Diego is 6-6 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- San Diego has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 50 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-28-2).