Brewers vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 14
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Giants Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (49-40) vs. San Francisco Giants (45-42)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Brewers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-116) | SF: (-102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+158) | SF: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Brewers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Corbin Burnes (7-4) against the Giants and Carlos Rodon (8-5).
Brewers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (54.9%)
Brewers vs Giants Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Brewers vs. Giants reveal Milwaukee as the favorite (-116) and San Francisco as the underdog (-102) despite being the home team.
Brewers vs Giants Spread
- The Brewers are at the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs (+158 to cover) on the runline. San Francisco is -192 to cover.
Brewers vs Giants Over/Under
- An over/under of 6.5 has been set for Brewers-Giants on July 14, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 38, or 57.6%, of the 66 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 37 times in 65 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 90 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Giants have been the moneyline underdog 20 total times this season. They've gone 7-13 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, San Francisco has a 6-12 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- In the 83 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-37-5).