Brewers vs Giants Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 8
The MLB schedule on Thursday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Brewers vs Giants Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (71-65) vs. San Francisco Giants (65-70)
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-198) | SF: (+166)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+122) | SF: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Brewers vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Corbin Burnes (9-6), and Jakob Junis (4-4) taking the ball for the San Francisco Giants.
Brewers vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (58.9%)
Brewers vs Giants Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-Brewers, San Francisco is the underdog at +166, and Milwaukee is -198 playing at home.
Brewers vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at +1.5 on the runline against the Brewers. The Giants are -146 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +122.
Brewers vs Giants Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Brewers-Giants game on September 8, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Brewers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 102 games this year and have walked away with the win 58 times (56.9%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 14 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of their 137 opportunities.
- The Giants have gone 11-31 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 26.2% of those games).
- San Francisco is 1-3 (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- In the 132 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-58-8).