Brewers vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 25
The Milwaukee Brewers versus the Toronto Blue Jays is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (40-33) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (40-30)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-180) | TOR: (+152)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+125) | TOR: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Corbin Burnes (5-4) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Yusei Kikuchi (2-3) for the Toronto Blue Jays.
Brewers vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (59.6%)
Brewers vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- Toronto is the underdog, +152 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -180 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Brewers are +125 to cover, and the Blue Jays are -150.
Brewers vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Brewers-Blue Jays on June 25, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Brewers vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (60%) in those games.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 16-9 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total in 35 of their 74 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have won 47.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (8-9).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +140 or longer, Toronto has gone 3-1 (75%).
- In the 65 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Toronto, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-30-2).