Brewers vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 30
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (44-33) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (30-45)
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-124) | PIT: (+106)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+126) | PIT: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Adrian Houser (4-8) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and JT Brubaker (1-7) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (55.9%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
Milwaukee is the favorite, -124 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +106 underdog despite being at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
The Pirates are hosting the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Pirates are +126 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are -152.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
The Brewers-Pirates contest on June 30 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 56 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (60.7%) in those games.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 27 of 41 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 78 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 35% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (21-39).
- Pittsburgh is 16-34 (winning only 32% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 74 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-37-8).