Brewers vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
The Milwaukee Brewers will face the Philadelphia Phillies in MLB action on Tuesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Brewers vs Phillies Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (33-23) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (25-29)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-112) | PHI: (-104)
- Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-192) | PHI: -1.5 (+158)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Jason Alexander against the Phillies and Ranger Suarez (4-3).
Brewers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (51.2%)
Brewers vs Phillies Moneyline
Milwaukee is the favorite, -112 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -104 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Phillies Spread
Philadelphia is a 1.5-run favorite with +158 odds to cover. Milwaukee has -192 odds to cover.
Brewers vs Phillies Over/Under
The Brewers-Phillies contest on June 7 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Brewers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 27 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 29-19 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 26 of their 56 opportunities.
- The Phillies have gone 9-12 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Philadelphia is 10-12 (winning 45.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 55 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-22-1).