Brewers vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 26
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (65-58) vs. Chicago Cubs (54-71)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-152) | CHC: (+128)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+136) | CHC: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Freddy Peralta (4-3) versus the Cubs and Justin Steele (4-7).
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (60.8%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Brewers, Chicago is the underdog at +128, and Milwaukee is -152 playing at home.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cubs are -164 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +136.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for Brewers-Cubs on August 26 is 7.5. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 52, or 57.8%, of the 90 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Milwaukee has a mark of 28-22 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -158 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 62 of their 124 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 41.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (35-50).
- Chicago is 16-24 (winning 40% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +134 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 126 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-63-10).