Braves vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 1
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (80-51) vs. Colorado Rockies (56-75)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-405) | COL: (+320)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-188) | COL: +1.5 (+155)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Braves vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Spencer Strider (8-4) for the Atlanta Braves, and Chad Kuhl (6-7) for the Colorado Rockies.
Braves vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (76.8%)
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Rockies, Atlanta is the favorite at -405, and Colorado is +320 playing on the road.
Braves vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (+155 to cover), and Atlanta is -188 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Rockies Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Braves-Rockies contest on September 1, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 98 games this year and have walked away with the win 69 times (70.4%) in those games.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Atlanta this season with a -405 moneyline set for this game.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 64 of their 129 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 39.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (41-63).
- Colorado has played as a moneyline underdog of +320 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 62 times this season for a 62-62-5 record against the over/under.