Braves vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 12
The Sunday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Atlanta Braves and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Pirates Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (33-27) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (24-33)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-260) | PIT: (+215)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-130) | PIT: +1.5 (+108)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Braves vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Braves will give the ball to Kyle Wright (6-3) versus the Pirates and Jose Quintana (1-3).
Braves vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (66.7%)
Braves vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Braves, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +215, and Atlanta is -260 playing at home.
Braves vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the spread (+108 to cover), and Atlanta is -130 to cover the runline.
Braves vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Braves-Pirates contest on June 12 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Braves vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Braves have won in 27, or 64.3%, of the 42 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Atlanta has been listed as a favorite of -260 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 33 of 61 chances this season.
- The Pirates have won 17 of the 44 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (38.6%).
- Pittsburgh is 2-2 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 56 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-29-7).