Braves vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
The Atlanta Braves are among the MLB squads busy on Tuesday, versus the San Francisco Giants.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Giants Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (87-54) vs. San Francisco Giants (68-73)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Braves vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-164) | SF: (+138)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+104) | SF: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Kyle Wright (17-5, 3.23 ERA), who is looking for win No. 18 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Jakob Junis (4-5, 3.98 ERA).
Braves vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (50.9%)
Braves vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -164 favorite on the road.
Braves vs Giants Spread
- The Braves are at the Giants and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Braves are +104 to cover the runline, with the Giants being -126.
Braves vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Giants on September 13 is 7.5. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 108 games this year and have walked away with the win 76 times (70.4%) in those games.
- Atlanta has a mark of 50-17 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 70 of 139 chances this season.
- The Giants are 13-33 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.3% of those games).
- San Francisco has a 6-11 record (winning only 35.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- In the 138 games bookmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-64-8).