Braves vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 12
The Atlanta Braves are among the MLB squads in action on Monday, up against the San Francisco Giants.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Giants Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (87-53) vs. San Francisco Giants (67-73)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Braves vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-174) | SF: (+146)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+104) | SF: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Braves vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Spencer Strider (10-4, 2.69 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Giants will turn to Alex Cobb (5-6, 3.68 ERA).
Braves vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (52.9%)
Braves vs Giants Moneyline
- San Francisco is the underdog, +146 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -174 favorite despite being on the road.
Braves vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Giants are -125 to cover the spread, and the Braves are +104.
Braves vs Giants Over/Under
- The over/under for the Braves versus Giants contest on September 12 has been set at 7, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 76 wins in the 107 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 44-12 when favored by -174 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 70 of their 138 opportunities.
- The Giants have won 26.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (12-33).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer, San Francisco has a 5-9 record (winning only 35.7% of its games).
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 137 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 66 of those games (66-63-8).