Braves vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 18
In MLB action on Saturday, the Atlanta Braves take on the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Braves vs Cubs Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (37-28) vs. Chicago Cubs (24-40)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Braves vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-186) | CHC: (+156)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-114) | CHC: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Braves vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Kyle Wright (7-3), and Justin Steele (1-5) getting the nod for the Chicago Cubs.
Braves vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.0%)
Braves vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is a +156 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -186 favorite on the road.
Braves vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Cubs are -105 to cover, and the Braves are -114.
Braves vs Cubs Over/Under
- Braves versus Cubs on June 18 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over +102 and the under set at -124.
Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 46 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (65.2%) in those contests.
- This year, Atlanta has won 17 of 24 games when listed as at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 35 of 65 chances this season.
- The Cubs have won 15 of the 43 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34.9%).
- Chicago is 4-10 (winning just 28.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +142 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 64 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-30-4).