Braves vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
The Atlanta Braves versus the Los Angeles Angels is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Angels Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (58-38) vs. Los Angeles Angels (39-55)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-210) | LAA: (+176)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-110) | LAA: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Braves vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Ian Anderson (8-5, 4.79 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Reid Detmers (2-3, 4.11 ERA).
Braves vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.0%)
Braves vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Angels reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-210) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+176) on the road.
Braves vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Angels are -110 to cover, and the Braves are -110.
Braves vs Angels Over/Under
- Braves versus Angels, on July 24, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Braves vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (68.1%) in those games.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 16-4 when favored by -210 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 46 of 95 chances this season.
- The Angels have been the underdog on the moneyline 36 total times this season. They've gone 7-29 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +176 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 40 times this season for a 40-42-7 record against the over/under.