Braves vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 11
The Atlanta Braves versus the New York Mets is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Braves vs Mets Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (52-35) vs. New York Mets (53-33)
- Date: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-134) | NYM: (+114)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+155) | NYM: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Braves vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Max Fried (9-2, 2.52 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Mets will counter with Max Scherzer (5-1, 2.26 ERA).
Braves vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.6%)
Braves vs Mets Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Braves, New York is the underdog at +114, and Atlanta is -134 playing at home.
Braves vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Mets are -188 to cover, and the Braves are +155.
Braves vs Mets Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Braves-Mets on July 11, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 64 games this season and have come away with the win 44 times (68.8%) in those contests.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 41-19 when favored by -120 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Atlanta have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 41 of 87 chances this season.
- The Mets have won 10 of the 24 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (41.7%).
- New York is 6-11 (winning just 35.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- New York has played in 88 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-39-3).